Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Suddenly thought about Ilene when i listened to A never-ending dream.
We were strangers in the past.
Got closer after a few times spent together.
We were always there for each other.
We share our deepest secrets with each other.
Go crazy , dance & even disturbed indians together.
We fought , beat & even scolded each other before.
We were like blood related sisters in fact.
You will always stay over at my place.
We'll cook stuffs & go shopping together.
You were always there for me when i needed you.
We always gave each other comments & advices.
We always quarrelled but never fail to get back together.
We even ran in the rain to look for each other.
I'll always complain about certain stuffs to you.
You'll always console me & never once disagree with me.
I used to cry when i thought about you when you were inside.
You'll always write to me or call me when you could.
But now that you're inside , we hardly contact already.
In fact , we've kinda lose contact.
You're the bestest gf a girl could ever had.
& i never wanna lose you.
I hope we'll go back to where we started from.
Remember our dreams for the future?
We'll accomplish it when we're older ok.
I'll always be by your side.
I MISS YOU , AIAI :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home